- Sealed to IP68S
- Designed for grip applications
- Actuating force of 3 lbs. to make the first pole
- Additional force of 6.5 lbs. passing through a detent to actuate the second pole
- Rated 10 amps resistive @ 28VDC
- RoHS/WEEE/Reach compliant
Sealed to IP68S, this two-step trigger switch was designed for use in a grip - specifically for sealed grip applications. This switch has an actuating force of 3.0 lbs. to make the first pole, 6.5 lbs. passing through a detent to actuate the second pole, and 6.0 lbs. to continue travel after the detent. Housing is black anodized aluminum alloy, and the trigger is red anodized aluminum alloy.