- B8 & Cobra style grips are made in accordance with MIL-DTL-25561
- Most ergonomic version on the market
- Non-reflecting, non-hygroscopic, rugged injection molded grip
- Choice of termination styles - from integral connectors to wire harnesses
- Threaded disconnect or tube mounting
- Can be populated with MIL qualified switches, standard or custom configuration
For over 50 years, OTTO has built a reputation for innovative engineering capabilities and adherence to the highest quality standards. Our switches and controls perform every day in some of the toughest applications in the world, from Military Ground Support Grips, Throttle Quadrant and Control Grips for fixed-wing aircraft, to Helicopter Cyclic and Collective Grips. OTTO houses a complete MIL-I-45208, as well as ISO 17025 (A2LA), onsite test lab facility with environmental, mechanical, electrical and audio test capabilities. Registration to ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C and FAA Part 145 Repair Station. Our experience and know-how in the design and manufacturing of precision switches and grips have made us a supplier to all flight control manufacturers. With an emphasis on sealed-switch technology and custom electromechanical switch design and development, OTTO has a solution to meet the most demanding applications.